WHAT DOES BE HAPPY BOATING DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Be Happy Boating Uses/Shares Your Information in the following ways:
1) To market the products and services to you directly.
- Information is used solely to contact you by email, text, mail, and phone.
2) To create contracts under specific providers based on your request.
- Contracts include the information you provide to us.
3) Your information will be shared with the administrators of the contract once remitted to them.
- Administrators will reach out to you to disseminate important information about your coverage.
4) To create payment options for you under your request.
- When financing your information will be provided to the finance company
- The finance company will disseminate information to you on how to make payments, statements, and balances.
Be Happy Boating DOES NOT:
1) Sell your information to other companies.
2) Engage in joint marketing campaigns.
3) Use your information in any way other than to solicit you and create policies at your discretion.
4) Store your financial information after payments are made.
Protection of Your Information:
Be Happy Boating follows all security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and securing files.
Collection of Your Information:
Be Happy Boating utilizes forms you fill out to collect your personal information. The only information that we have access to is the information you provide us via website, phone, text, or email.
Website and Cookie Information:
This policy does not include the information collected and utilized by cookies on www.behappyboating.com. Please consult the policy on the website for that information.